In order for your application to be processed, your application fee of $150.00 must be received by our office. The following payment methods are accepted:
- Online (Credit/Debit Card) Click here!
- Step 1: Click the “DONATE” button in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
- Step 2: Complete the ‘Donation’ form. Where it asks ‘To which South Metro Initiative are you Donating?’ select “General Membership Application Fee”. The $150 fee will populate in the Donation ($) field.
- Step 3: Click Submit! You will then be sent to the secure PayPal website where you will finalize your payment. You do not need a PayPal account; simply click ‘Donate with a Debit or Credit Card.’ If you have a PayPal account, feel free to log in and process your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal and our office confirming receipt of your payment. If you do not, please call the office at 404-761-0064.
- For the following methods, you can bring or mail your payments to the South Metro Office:
- Money Order
- Cashier’s Check
- Cash (Do not mail.)
South Metro Office Address:
100 Black Men of South Metro, Inc
1513 E. Cleveland Ave. Suite 101-A
East Point, GA 30344